- Keep an eye out for our upcoming blog entries (2/2/2015) - We’ll be sharing beautiful photos of the Smokeys and sharing blurbs of shenanigans we get into on the grounds!
Please join us for a fun and memorable Smoky Bear vacation!
Our top priority is you, our customers. We do everything we can to make sure that your stay at Smoky Bear is the most enjoyable experience you have ever had camping.
Camping is about taking a break from the stresses of the real world and enjoying the simple, outdoor life. The experiences that you have camping are memories that last a lifetime.
We are located in the North East section of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, near the local favorites, Greenbrier and Cosby entrances. Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge are a short drive, but we’re away from all the congestion and have easy access to Interstate 40. This is very important when you are pulling a trailer, because you may not want to drive through Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge with your rig.
Good Sam Club has rated us 10/10*/10. We are in the top 100 of all the campgrounds in the country!
Trip Advisor rates us at 5 out of 5.
RV Park Reviews gives us 9.3 Excellent.
Yelp also says 5 out of 5.
We truly care about your experience. We are owner operated and there is always one us on premises to take care of your needs.
- Pull-Through sites with concrete pads for large rigs
- Clean Bathhouse (wheelchair accessible)
- Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub (seasonal)
- Full Hookup for all Sites
- Free WiFi
- 30/50 amp service
- Picnic tables & fire rings
- Recreational Area with large fire pits (seats up to 40)
- Dog Friendly
- Laundry Room
We have a clubhouse which seats 70 people, heated and air conditioned. It is great for RV Rallies, Family Reunions, etc. This facility is free of charge to our guests.